Shipping & Returns
We offer many different shipping options for getting your order to you.
To see what shipping options are available to you, please add the item to your basket and use the shipping estimator on the shopping cart page.
You do not need to be logged in or have an account with us to get a shipping estimate.
If your order has recently been placed you may be able to cancel the order before despatch.
We will reply to your request as quickly as possible
- The item was NOT a back-order item.
- The item was NOT classed as a non returnable product on the product page.
- Screens/Displays can not be returned.
- If you've ordered the wrong item(s) or simply had a change of heart, please return it in perfect, re-saleable condition (including product packaging, instructions, etc). You must not write anything on or damage; the item, its packaging or instructions.
- We can not accept the return of perishable goods or personal care spare parts. This includes but not imited to: Oral hygeine products, any shaving parts such as epilator heads and shaver heads or trimming guards.
- Products supplied in clear sealed retail packaging (Blister Packs), for example Coffee Pod Filters, once opened can not be returned.
- Products supplied in clear sealed bags once opened can not be returned.
- You have the right to cancel your order and request a Returns Number within 14 days of the date of delivery. Requests made via e-mail, support ticket or online returns form.
- For aestetic damage to plastics (drawers etc) if damage has occured in transit please inform us promptly so that we can issue a replacement, we will require photographs of the damage.
- We sell both new items and reclaimed television parts and each category has a different returns policy so please ensure that the correct policy applies to your purchase. Item condition is stated on every product page.
- Please note that the costs of returning your item(s) must be paid by you. For UK customers using the pre-paid postage label to return item(s) the postage cost of £3 will be deducted from any refund applicable.
Any damage or wear (which includes scuffs, scratches etc) sustained to the item or its retail packaging will result in refusal of your return and disposal of your return after 28 days.
- Information on returns is available here
- Further information and conditions are included in our Terms and Conditions, click here, to read them.
Step Two: Return Procedure:
- We request that you take reasonable care of the item while it is in your possession.
- We request that you use our original postage boxes as we deem those to be adequate protection for the item.
- For domestic UK returns, if you do not use our provided returns label we will not pay for your return postage.
- If you do not use our returns label, please return your package using a signed for service, we can't be held liable for returns where the product has not been received back with us.
- Ensure your postage method has adequate compensation to cover your loss should the return be lost or damaged in transit.
- You must write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number on the outside of the box.
Step Three: Returns Form: