Shipping & Returns
We offer many different shipping options for getting your order to you.
To see what shipping options are available to you, please add the item to your basket and use the shipping estimator on the shopping cart page.
You do not need to be logged in or have an account with us to get a shipping estimate.
If your order has recently been placed you may be able to cancel the order before despatch.
We will reply to your request as quickly as possible
- You ONLY have 14 days from receipt of your order to request a return of your item to us.
- Notification of your intent to return an item to us must be made within 14 days or receipt, via e-mail, order note, support ticket or this returns form.
- Should the item have developed a fault in the warranty period, you must clearly explain your original fault and the new fault.
- You must initially pay for all associated return costs.
- For returns to be processed quickly and effectively our return procedures below should be followed.
- Further information and conditions are included in our Terms and Conditions, click here, to read them.
Step Two: Return Procedure:
- We request that you take reasonable care of the item while it is in your possession.
- We request that you use our original postage boxes as we deem those to be adequate protection for the item.
- For domestic UK returns, if you do not use our provided returns label we will not pay for your return postage.
- If you do not use our returns label, please return your package using a signed for service, we can't be held liable for returns where the product has not been received back with us.
- Ensure your postage method has adequate compensation to cover your loss should the return be lost or damaged in transit.
- You must write your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation) number on the outside of the box.
Step Three: Returns Form: